Maldives is nothing short of a paradise. The sparkling white sandy beaches, the pristine blue waters and luxury resorts make it a haven for travellers across the world. From adventure water sports to having a relaxing, laid back stay, Maldives offers an assortment of experiences to everyone. The deep blue waters and beautiful beaches had been on my bucket list too. On my birthday, I decided to a trip to the Maldives with my childhood friends. We stayed at the beautiful Meeru Island Resort & Spa. This resort offers a number of tourist activities that includes water sports & excursions.
How I booked a trip to Maldives from India
Since I was an employee with MakeMyTrip that time, I got an amazing Friends and family offer for me and my friends. You can always find some great deals for this property online.
Average Flight Expenses
- A return flight would cost roughly around INR 25,000. During off-season, flight rates can be less than 18,000.
Types of Rooms
- Meeru Island Resort & Spa have 5 room types : Garden Rooms, Beach Villas, Jacuzzi Beach Villas, Water Front Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas.
- The Jacuzzi Water Villas with a jacuzzi under the stars and a private sundeck into the sea.
Best Time to Visit Maldives
The best time to travel to Maldives is from November – April.
Places to eat
- They offer sports facilities ranging from tennis courts to renting a cycle, infinite pools and golfing grounds. You can also play a game of volleyball by the beach.
- Meeru offers some of the best water activities. From snorkelling to scuba diving and swimming alongside beautiful tropical fish. There is free snorkelling boat excursion to the house reef.
- At night you can enjoy variety of programs including cultural dance performances to dancing away at the DJ night.